The Karger Price List 2016 is now available
Karger Medical and Scientific Publishers has launched the 2016 prices for journals, collections and packages. The journal program for the next year comprises 103 biomedical titles, most of them in English. It includes 20 Open Access journals and 3 new titles.
The Price List 2016 for journals of Karger Medical and Scientific Publishers is available at www.karger.com/pricelists and provides information about:
- print and online subscriptions as well as the combined print/online subscriptions available in 2016 (including the applicable postal rates)
- Karger eJournal Archives (issues before 1998)
- Karger eJournal Backfiles (1998–2013)
- Karger Open Access journals for 2016
- Karger Collections and Packages for 2016
The catalogue Karger Journals and Book Series 2016 includes detailed information about each journal such as the cover illustration, promotional texts, subjects and society affiliations. It gives full bibliographic details in order to meet the needs of customers requiring specific and comprehensive information.
As reported earlier this year, the Swiss-based and globally active family-run publishing company, which is celebrating its 125th anniversary this year, now offers its customers in the entire euro monetary zone the option to purchase its publications in euro. This decision was made after the suspension of the fixed euro exchange rate of the Swiss franc in mid-January.