Call for Contributions
INCONECSS – International Conference on Economics and Business Information
May 6-7, 2019 in Berlin, Germany
The abstract submission deadline is December 7th, 2018.
INCONECSS is an international conference for librarians and other information specialists supporting researchers in Economics and Business Studies. INCONECSS wants to be a platform for the exchange on changing user needs and services as well as the evolving landscape of scholarly publishing. INCONECSS encourages conversations between researchers, information specialists and other people working in fields related to information provision for research in Economics and Business Studies.
Digital Transformation: Scoping the evolving world of information challenges and business information
You are invited to submit original contributions on services or best practice and experience, including but not limited to the following:
- New developments in institutions working in economics and business information
- The research cycle: Which services are needed?
- Curating information in innovative ways
- Measuring impact of services: (Where) are we adding value?
- Journal Data Policies are changing fast: How do we keep track?
- Use of data: Questions of trust relating to the usage of data
- Data mining and visualization
- Digital transformation
- UX-User experience
- Open Access
- Best practices and worst practices: Sharing your greatest failures
Abstracts should contain the title of the presentation and a description of major findings or experiences. Cover why this is new or innovative and/or why this information is beneficial for the audience.
Please submit an abstract of your planned presentation with a maximum of 2,000 characters incl. blank spaces via the online submission system.
Publications in Open Access Forum Ticker
All accepted presentations are eligible for paper publications in Ticker: http://ticker.mcgill.ca/index
Published by the Academic Business Library Directors (ABLD), Ticker is a forum for the exchange of the research, best practices, and innovative thinking in business librarianship and business library management.
Reviewing process and software
All contributions will be submitted through Easychair (https://www.easychair.org/) and submitted to programme committee members for reviewing. All papers will be reviewed based on criteria of relevance to the conference scope and theme, originality and quality.
Please prepare a PDF of your abstract and follow this link to submit it:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=inconecss19 You need to create a free easychair account in order to make submissions.
- Abstract Submission: December 7, 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: February 11, 2019
- Final submission of abstract, lightning talk or poster: April 19, 2019
- Conference dates: Berlin (Germany), May 6-7, 2019
Regarding the processing of personal data in the context of this call, please see our data protection declaration:
If you have any questions, please contact Dr Tamara Pianos, Head of Information Provision and Access, ZBW – Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, E: firstname.lastname@example.org